First off, here’s the improved intro screen! It looks even better in motion. The title glows at random times and adds a tint to everything.
Two more soundtrack pieces:
- Adding more elemental effects:
- Ice damage builds up “COLD”, which will freeze an enemy for a few seconds, turning them blue and putting them into slow motion. They also explode when they die, and can damage nearby monsters. 😀
- Acid damage builds up “POISON”, which turns them green and damages them over time.
- Major improvements to movement physics!
- Started on a crystal forest. Nothing too special yet, but the trees explode and do ice damage! You can use them to slow down enemies.
- Save file system with checkpoints. It remembers the mission, equipment, what goals you’ve accomplished, and will spawn stuff accordingly. It took A LOT of work, and was terribly boring
- Better monsters, more monsters, more areas, more caves…
- A new secret area!
- About a million other small changes
Hoping to finish the playable alpha soon! 😀
Filed under: Combat, GUI / Inventory, Level design, Music | Leave a Comment
Tags: blender, games like dark souls, games like mass effect, indie game, rpg, sci fi game, sci fi rpg, terra melior, terra melior rpg, the hero is dead, theheroisdead, unity, unity game, unity3d