Video Update #9: New Monster!
I haven’t come up with a name for this monster, but it’s meant to be a moderately challenging melee enemy. It does mental damage, and has retractable blades. I’ll probably make a magic caster version of it later on.
This is a really rough draft version. I just wanted to get him into the game ASAP and worry about making him look good later 😛
- Toughness: Pretty tough
- Locations: Mostly surface levels and mountains. Sometimes found in ice caves.
- Melee Attacks:
- Slash with retractable claws
- Smash ground for AOE explosion
- Floating charge attack, followed by a double-claw slash, gaining a shield while doing it
- Heal self for 50% of max HP, gaining a shield while doing it
- Go into “aggressive mode” by flexing biceps
- Elemental Resistances: Strong against ice and mental. Weak against acid.
- Extra: Head can be exploded with headshots 😀
- CANNOT be:
- CAN be:
- Suppressed (disables magic)
Filed under: Combat, Monsters | Leave a Comment
Tags: blender, game, gamedev, games like dark souls, games like mass effect, indie game, rpg, sci fi game, sci fi rpg, speed model, terra melior, terra melior rpg, the hero is dead, theheroisdead, unity, unity game, unity monsters, unity3d