Sneak peak at the improved character creation!
New features so far (about 2 days work):
- More slider settings (mostly for eyes)
- Hair addons (shown in image) with physics. They’re added to the main hairstyle.
- Accessories. Mostly jewelry so far, as that’s easy to make.
- Most accessories have multiple materials you can choose from. You can have gold/silver/crystal earrings if you’re boring, or FLAMING ones like in the screenshot above.
- Better color picker that pulls from a palette. You can set whether you want to choose from appropriate natural colors (to make skin, lips, and hair easier) or the entire palette if you want something crazy
- 2 more hairstyles, and 1 on the way!
- Vastly improved interface
- Lots of minor edits
Filed under: Characters | Leave a Comment
Tags: blender, boss battle, character creation, game, game character creation, gamedev, games like dark souls, games like mass effect, in-game hair, indie game, rpg, sci fi game, sci fi rpg, terra melior, terra melior rpg, the hero is dead, theheroisdead, unity, unity game, unity hair, unity3d