Armor Updates and some Battle Screenshots
Here’s a quick look at the new player armor! But first, some action shots with a new heavy version of the DevilSeeker monster! As you can see, the player is not doing well, and has lots of blood stains on her armor.
The player got pushed away in this next picture – so it actually did hit her:
That monster is actually way too hard right now.
I’m going for a Sci Fi Battlewitch look.
- Almost every shader used is custom
- Human and monster blood that appears to “spread”
- Ice layer for when player is slowed
- Dirt / scratch layer
- Modified ramp specular for a more metallic look
- Reflection cube mapping
- Chainmail layer that automatically extrudes itself
- And more subtle metal effects!
Thanks for checking it out, and have a great week!! 😀
Filed under: Uncategorized | Leave a Comment
Tags: blender, blender armor, game, gamedev, indie game